You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Retirement Planning - The Biggest Changes for 2015
The retirement planning market has an influx of new financial products, a changing investment market and a variety of legal changes.
There were five changes that occured this 2014 that everyone planning needs to know about:
1) decreased creditor protection for inherited IRAs;
2) introduction of qualified longevity annuities to 401(k)s;
3) a reduction in the number of IRA to IRA rollovers;
4) increased access to annuities in target date funds; and
5) the creation of the myRA.